Header Ads

Header ADS

Create Love Virus(Just For Fun)

 CREATE LOVE VIRUS (JUST FOR FUN) .

Hi Friend's in this post am going show to how to create a love virus just for fun thats not harmful...........

its very simple just follow my steps ....D:

Step 1: Open your notepad..........

Step 2: And just type these code 

         @echo off color 57 echo Hey, do you love me (only answer in yes or no) set /p love= if %love%==yes goto love if %love%==no goto hate :love echo I love you too... echo Meet you soon :) pause exit :hate echo But I love you....hehehehehe echo You are hacked... echo Your PC will crash in 10 seconds timeout 10 shutdown -s -t 100


And Save as Love.Bat

thats it.........to get more update please follow our page 

if you get trouble to make this virus let us know  leave a comment 
we help you  ..................................

My Fb:http//www.facebook.com/rjshifat.0199

No comments

Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.